Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm Here, I'm Alive!

Holy, crapola, batman! It's been a while since my last post. I apologize. You see, I've been unemployed, and otherwise unenthusiastic about life, so there hasn't been much to write home about. I guess that isn't the news you were hoping to hear, since that pretty much assures a crappy post... but I promise I'll do my best to make things interesting.
So, yeah, been unemployed... that kinda sucks. I was ok for the first two weeks because I knew that I still had one more paycheck still comin' to me, but now I'm just freakin' out. My parents won't let me starve or anything, but their version of helping is moving me back to Toledo. No me gusta! No me gusta!
The tricky part is that when I'm in Columbus, I really want to stay. There are plenty of factors keeping me there, and not so many luring me to Toledo. However, the few that are working in my parents' favor are biggies. I've been in Toledo since Friday, I drove in for my cousin's wedding, and at first I was content here and thinking that maybe I can make the move. But the longer I stay, the more bummed out I get about it. I've been here 5 days and I'm already itching for the Wellbutrin.
The thing that has me in this big dilemma right now is this job interview that I have today with Bob Evans, as a Manager-In-Training. The pay looks pretty nice, though the benefits are mediocre (seriously, only 4 weeks of vacation after 15 years...), so it would be great if I get it... but it would suck if I did.
Why?
BECAUSE I'D HAVE TO MOVE OUT OF COLUMBUS!

*Sigh*

No comments: